Thursday 6 January 2011

Linking Adwords to Analytics

There are 3 singers with 3 different websites:
I manage Analytics for all the  websites with my google account.
I use Adwords to promote the tour dates.
Below the structure of MCC (My Client Center):

The first segmentation is geographical. I need this segmentation because each region has got different budget and different people responsible for the events.
I need to monitor the visits from Adwords by using Analytics, but I cannot link MCC to my analytics account.
I read some forums and I realized that I should open multiple Analytics accounts for each AdWords account I need to track.
I currently have 3 Website Profiles on Analytics. Is there any way to split them up to 3 different analytics account (without losing all data from the past)?

1 comment:

  1. I've been able to successfully sell my high-ticket coaching program using long-form landing pages. My buddy Simon told me they're best used in the sales of high-margin products/services where a lot of information is required in making the purchase decision. The longer the sales page, the more marketing effort goes into producing it, although a solid long-form sales page can be used to sell almost any product/service if executed with top talent. Simon can help you setup long-form sales offers too, and if you're doing any kind of big-ticket sales you should really call him at 207-618-8998.

    ReplyDelete